Celtic Precision Battleaxe (Canvas empty)
The Battleaxe (Canvas) is a premium midsized competition / hunting barricade bag designed to perform at the highest level possible.
- For barricades approx 1/4″ to 2.5″ use upside down, for 2.5 to 5″ barricades use right way up, 5″+ use on it’s side. If extra height is needed use on it’s edge. (based on approx 7lb of paella rice fill)
- Used either way up it has the same 9″ x 6.5″ surface area.
- Used on its side gives enough magazine height clearance on flat surfaces.
- Doubles as a rear bag shooting prone.
- Double handles for ease of transition/manipulation.
The Battleaxe is double stitched and further reinforced in high stress areas. Made with premium waxed canvas, mil-spec straps and thread.
Sold unfilled with a fill hole that will need sewing closed either by hand or household machine.
- Bench shooting = Kiln dried sand.
- Competition PRS style = Paella rice or similar (our preferred fill approx 7lb combined bag/rice weight).
- Hunting = Light fill poly beads or similar.
Dimensions: Approx 6.5″W x 9″L x 5″T
Made in Wales UK.
5 in stock