Bulletseeker Mach 4
Currently, the most advanced ballistic radar for measuring missile velocity is based on the Hi-Tech SIR chip operating at 120 GHz.
The high frequency, many times the frequency of competing products, allows for more reliable and accurate projectile detection, and Bulletseekers do not have a problem even with bulk shot missiles.
Thanks to its compact design, it can be mounted on a weapon and innovative technology allows it to be used in tunnel shooting ranges, where other products fail.
- Unique compact design
- Radio working band 120 GHz
- Weight only 190g
- Integrated Picatinny adapter
- No need to set the measurement direction
- Measurable speed up to 1200 m/s
- Bulk missile detection
- Connection to a mobile phone
- Development, production and support in Europe
- Operating time up to 6 hours
Backorder update: We have a shipment due in the first half of March to fulfill backorders.
We have 3 of these available to purchase when they arrive, so are marked as in stock, but delivery of these items may be delayed and shipped as soon as they arrive with us.
Out of stock